Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Reward

Even though I didn't reach my original goal, I did reach my abbreviated goal. So, I decided to reward myself with a new gym bag.

I'm such a dork; I'm getting really excited about a damn gym bag. But look at it, has padded laptop storage! The reviews are so positive - I can't wait, and it's on it's way.

Plus, my current gym bag - which I've had for the past two years, a realization that shocked me earlier this week - is falling apart:

That's my workout log, threatening to fall out of my bag. My phone charger made the same threat but followed through, luckily I heard it hit the pavement.

New bag can't get here soon enough.

2 comments:

  1. Finally you reached your goal (kind of). Awesome. Next goal: going to all the NYSC's in the city!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HC: Working on a plan for it! Will keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete