Monday, March 8, 2010

Day Fifteen - MTA Hates Me

Friday, a train I was on was taken out of service. Today, the same thing. Tomorrow I'll go for the hat trick, and if I get that, Wednesday I'll go for the Tiger Slam of MTA delays.
My workout was fine; I really like how sparse the morning gym crowd is. It's a big advantage that I don't have to be at work until 10:00am; I get to avoid most of the pre-workday crowd who have to be at the office around nine or nine-thirty. In fact, I see them leaving the gym as I'm getting to the gym.


Sunday, my slept debt incurred during my week of waking up early but largely refusing to change my late bedtime kept me in bed until just past noon. It felt great to catch up on snoozing, but it was also a reminder that this week I need to buckled down and gradually go to bed earlier, when I first get tired.


I may keep this going another week, to really cement this new morning habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment