Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day Twenty One - More Of The Same

I'm doing some steady-state cardio instead of interval training, just to change it up. I actually end up running about the same distance either way; I'll probably switch back to interval once I get used to steady-state again. The best program is the one you aren't on, my trainer likes to say.

It'll be hard to keep doing cardio three times a week, though, when I start lifting four times a week - which will be my new program starting next Monday. I've had pretty good results following(with some adaption) the programs in The New Rules Of Lifting, so I see no reason to stop now. Since I only have time to work out in the morning, doing (almost, just about) an hour of weights plus cardio is not realistic. At least not now - maybe if I start getting up really early, like six in the morning.

Three more days this week for five in a row...

No comments:

Post a Comment