Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day Twenty Four - A Small Victory

I did it - five days in a row. I got up Friday morning, kissed my girlfriend goodbye, ran into a little trouble on the N train(the police were called - but not on me), and made it to the gym for an early run.

This week, I'll try for it again. But, since I've already spent over a month on being an early riser, I'm moving on to a new project to blog about. I'm confident I'll continue this habit. Maybe every week won't be a five for five, but it will be at least four.

---

So what next? I'm not entirely sure. I'm debating between two things: basketball and violin. I've done a little research into both, but I still can't decide.

It's either a basketball camp with Never Too Late, or violin lessons at City Music Schools.

What to do, what to do...

I'll take this week to decide; I'll make a decision by this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment