Friday, February 19, 2010

Day Four

Day four, and still going strong. I was running a little late this morning, but still made it to the gym. I had to pack for a weekend trip back to Maryland, plus, I was at my girlfriend's place and forgot to bring along gym stuff. So, train from UES back to Brooklyn, get gym stuff and pack, then back into the city for the gym. Still got up, still made it to the gym - four consecutive days of morning workouts. So far so good.


This week, I used my iPhone alarm combined with a sweet wake-up call from my girlfriend. Next week, I'm going to try something new: I came across the Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock iPhone application:


The Sleep Cycle alarm clock is a bio-alarm clock that analyzes your sleep patterns and wakes you when you are in the lightest sleep phase.


So starting Monday night, I'll be using/testing this app. The idea of waking up in a light sleep phase is very appealing; that combined with the very positive reviews gives me high hopes for this upgraded alarm clock.


---


So how has it been with my lunch hour free? Pretty good - Tuesday I read, Wednesday I left work a little early with no worries because I'd gotten there early and had more than enough time to get everything I needed done, and yesterday during my lunch break I was able to get cuff-links that I needed for a dressy-dinner.


Plus, I fall asleep a lot faster now - but next week I want to get to bed before one in the morning(most nights... OK at least two).

No comments:

Post a Comment