Monday, February 22, 2010

Day Five - Monday, Monday

A common tenet in the many strategies for becoming an early riser is to pick a time and wake up then, every day, even weekends. I totally ignored that rule this past Saturday and Sunday;it's hard enough in New York when any night can become a late night, but I was in Maryland visiting my family and me and my brothers always stay up late. I slept in, rested, drank, stayed up late, played Guitar Hero: Metallica(singing/screaming until my throat was sore, playing solos until my fingers hurt) and Super Mario Bros Wii(with four players, it's chaotic and hilarious), and drank some more. Good times.

Now I'm back, up in the morning, at the gym, five days down, 15 to go. Tonight I'm going to start using the Sleepy Cycle app I talked about Friday.

We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment